Apr 21, 2016

Joining a Thai cooking class (delicious recipes and tips) (P2)

Tags

REDDISH CURRY

Hellooo, red curry, I've been sitting limited for you!

I made red curry with curry glue, bean stews, coconut milk, kaffir lime leaves, and fish sauce. Exactly what is more, a modest group of new basil leaves to make the complete thing beautiful.

Why gracious why goodness WHY is this soupy dish so delectable?

MANGO STICKY RICE

Covering! sweetness! All on a plate.

There's such a great amount of sweet taste in this dish, and i also completely experienced passionate feelings for when I tasted it.

Unnatural reality: I've been to Thailand innumerable times, yet it's the first occasion when I've attempted this uber-delightful sweet.

Gracious, gross rice, where have thou been every one of those years?!