Apr 21, 2016

A quick island getaway to Koh Chang (P2)

Tags


Amazing THAI FOOD

Downpour offers aside, the nourishment on Koh Chang was amazing. I have a long-lasting adoration association with Asian nourishment, and once I'm on the islands, I generally go for the seafood. It's new thus so flavorful! At most eating places, you can make your own fish and the can cook it anyway you require. I truly like this idea.

Viewing THE SUN

The sustenance was great and the perspectives were excellent, the best about Koh Chang was the dusks, which can surprise no person to any person that knows me. We all spent each night on the shoreline with a cool Chang brew while watching the sun arranged out there.

Koh Alter won't not be my most loved Thai island, but rather we further than any doubt had a fun day or two there.